NIS America has announced that it will release GrimGrimoire OnceMore in the West in 2023 for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Switch. The game will be available both physically and digitally, the PlayStation 5 version of the game is also exclusive to the West.
GrimGrimoire OnceMore is a remaster of Vanillaware’s GrimGrimoire game from the PlayStation 2. It will include improved visuals, a new voice cast, a new hard difficulty level and several quality of life improvements. The Western release will include both Japanese and English voice overs.
- Addition of four types of great magic, each with its own illustrations
- High resolutions and support for wide screens
- Fast-forward function
- Ability to save mid-battle
- New skill tree
- Addition of a Gallery
- Iori Saeki (Nekopara – Vanilla) as Lillet Blan
- Miharu Hanai (Uma Musume – Twin Turbo) as Margarita Surprise
- Miharu Hanai as Gammel Dore
- Hiromichi Tezuka (Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san – Gomi) as Advocate
Details via NIS America:
From the developers at Vanillaware, the classic PlayStation 2 strategy game GrimGrimoire is being remastered with brand-new features to explore!
Join aspiring mage Lillet Blan on her journey within the Silver Star Tower, a renowned academy for magicians. All is not what it seems inside the tower walls—mysteries, monsters, and menaces lurk about. Harness the power of magic to dispel the secrets hidden within the tower and discover the truth of the Silver Star Tower once more!
– Spellbinding Strategy – Magical fantasy meets real-time strategy in this beautifully drawn adventure, filled with classic Vanillaware charm!
– Enchanted Enhancements – GrimGrimoire OnceMore expands on the Vanillaware classic with a brand new skill tree, improved user interface, art gallery, and so much more!
– Alluring Augmentations – Experience the bewitching adventures of Lillet Blan, now with remastered graphics and beautifully hand-drawn visuals in high definition.