CD Projekt Red has announced that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be getting free DLC based on the Netflix live-action web series, the DLC will be available for all […]
CD Projekt Red has announced that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be getting free DLC based on the Netflix live-action web series, the DLC will be available for all owners of the game but no other details were revealed. CD Projekt Red also revealed the official boxart for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition and confirmed that they will be sharing more news about the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series upgrades soon. The upgrades will also be available for free for all owners of The Witcher 3.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt synopsis via CD Projekt Red:
Become a professional monster slayer and embark on an adventure of epic proportions!
Upon its release, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt became an instant classic, claiming over 250 Game of the Year awards. Now you can enjoy this huge, over 100-hour long, open-world adventure along with both its story-driven expansions worth an extra 50 hours of gameplay. This edition includes all additional content – new weapons, armor, companion outfits, new game mode and side quests.
Play as a Highly Trained Monster Slayer for Hire
– Trained from early childhood and mutated to gain superhuman skills, strength and reflexes, witchers are a distrusted counterbalance to the monster-infested world in which they live.
– Gruesomely destroy foes as a professional monster hunter armed with a range of upgradeable weapons, mutating potions, and combat magic.
– Hunt down a wide variety of exotic monsters, from savage beasts prowling mountain passes to cunning supernatural predators lurking in the shadowy back alleys of densely populated cities.
– Invest your rewards to upgrade your weaponry and buy custom armor, or spend them on horse races, card games, fist fighting and other pleasures life brings.
Track Down the Child of Prophecy in a Morally Ambiguous Fantasy Open World
– Built for endless adventure, the massive open world of The Witcher sets new standards in terms of size, depth and complexity.
– Traverse a fantastical open world: explore forgotten ruins, caves and shipwrecks, trade with merchants and dwarven smiths in cities, and hunt across open plains, amidst mountains and at sea.
– In a time of war, track down the child of prophecy, a living weapon of great power whose coming was foretold in ancient elven legends.
– Make choices that go beyond good and evil and face their far-reaching consequences.