CD Projekt Red has outlined the upgrades coming to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition for the PlayStation 5, PC and Xbox Series. The PS5 and Xbox Series versions […]
CD Projekt Red has outlined the upgrades coming to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition for the PlayStation 5, PC and Xbox Series. The PS5 and Xbox Series versions of the game will get two modes, a performance mode which runs at 60 fps and a ray tracing mode which runs at 30 fps.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition is due out on the 14th of December 2022 for the PS5, PC and Xbox Series, the PS4, Switch and Xbox One versions of The Witcher 3 will also get a content update on the same day. The PS5 and Xbox Series versions will be available as a free upgrade, the physical versions will be available in 2023.
Here’s a rundown of what’s coming to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition:
- 60 fps modes for PS5 and Xbox Series
- Better visuals and higher resolution, the PS5 and Xbox Series X versions are comparable to Ultra settings on PC.
- Faster load times for PS5 and Xbox Series
- New over-the-shoulder camera option for PS5, PC and Xbox Series
- Full DualSense support for PS5; signs, sword fighting and more will make use of haptic feedback
- Quickcast sign usage for PS5, PC and Xbox Series
- Cloud saves that allow for cross-progress between PS5, PC and Xbox Series
- New walking animations for Geralt; the controls have also been reworked so you have more control and the run button can also be changed
- Subtitle size and text size will be adjustable
- The hud will have a dynamic option that will automatically hide when exploring, using Witcher senses will bring it back for seven seconds
- The map will have a filter option that will allow you to disable map markers, points of interest and more
- The game can be paused during cutscenes
- Netflix content; a new quest that will reward you with schematics for armour, an alternate look for Dandelion, various gear
- Chinese voiceovers will be available, and improved localisation for other regions
- Various quest fixes and balance adjustments