Square Enix has announced Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line for the PlayStation 4 and Switch. The game is in development at indieszero, the team behind Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory, and […]
Square Enix has announced Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line for the PlayStation 4 and Switch. The game is in development at indieszero, the team behind Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory, and will launch worldwide on the 16th of February 2023. Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line will feature over 500 songs, a record high for the series. The game will also have DLC songs from other Square Enix titles like NieR, Xenogears and more.
Details via Square Enix:
A rhythm action game packed with 385 carefully selected music tracks from across the whole Final Fantasy series.
– The Music of Final Fantasy Comes Together Here – Includes popular tracks from a total of 46 different games, featuring the latest music from Final Fantasy I through to Final Fantasy XV in the main series, as well as remakes, spin-offs and various different soundtrack CDs. Relive the thrilling battles and soaring emotions alongside beautiful music and video.
– Throw Yourself into the Rhythm – Push the buttons in time with the music to match triggers moving across the screen on 3 different types of stage. With easy to learn controls and four different difficulty settings, anyone can jump in and have fun straight away. Also supports controller sharing play using a Joy-Con controller.
– Online Multiplayer for up to Eight Players – Introducing riotous online Multi Battles where everyone plays together! Interfere with the other players plans and make clever use of your Burst abilities to turn the tables and grasp victory. Don’t forget to exchange ProfiCards once the battle is over!
– Put Together the Party of Your Dreams with a Total of 104 Characters to Choose From – Meet cute versions of many classic characters and monsters from the series as exciting RPG battles play out alongside the rhythm action. Gather and power up your team to beat the next stage.
– Enjoy the Music and Video at Your Leisure – The game also features music player and theatre modes that let you sit back and enjoy the tracks and movies you have collected without the rhythm game action.