Finji has announced that it will be releasing Tunic on the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on the 27th of September 2022. The game was originally released on the 16th of March 2022 as an Xbox console exclusive.
Details via Finji:
Explore a land filled with lost legends, ancient powers, and ferocious monsters in TUNIC, an isometric action game about a small fox on a big adventure. Stranded on a mysterious beach, armed with only your own curiosity, you will confront colossal beasts, collect strange and powerful items, and unravel long-lost secrets.
– Explore a hostile and intricately-connected world of shady forests, sprawling ruins, and labyrinthine catacombs.
– Fight mighty bosses deep beneath the earth, high above the clouds, and in places stranger still.
– Collect the missing manual pages, bursting with hints and original full-color illustrations.
– Discover hidden treasures to help you on your way.
– Unearth secret relics, secret techniques, secret puzzles, and… listen, there’s a lot of secrets!
– Featuring sound design by Power Up Audio (Celeste, Darkest Dungeon, Subnautica: Below Zero).
– And an original soundtrack by Lifeformed (Dustforce, Double Fine Adventure).
Keep your wits about you and be brave, little fox!