Several features for PlayStation Classic titles have been revealed ahead of its release as part of the PlayStation Plus relaunch. The PlayStation Plus relaunch begins on the 24th of May 2022 in Asia so several classic games have gone live on the PlayStation Network, pricing for classic games ranges from RM20 to RM39, this should equate to $4.99 to $8.99.
Here is a summary of the features for PlayStation Classics:
- PlayStation One titles have filters, including a CRT filter.
- PlayStation Classics support various aspect ratios, including stretched.
- PlayStation Classics can be played in its native resolution or upscaled.
- PlayStation Classic titles are not required to have trophies.
- PlayStation Classics have quicksave options and a rewind feature.
Several trophy lists for PlayStation Classic titles have also gone live on third-party tracking sites like Exophase and PSNProfiles, they can be found here:
Leave a Reply