ConcernedApe has announced that Stardew Valley has sold over 20 million copies worldwide across the PlayStation 4, Vita, PC, Switch, Xbox One and Mobile. The game sold over 13 million copies on PC alone. Stardew Valley was released in February 2016 for PC and was ported to consoles in December 2016. It has received content updates throughout the past 6 six years including a co-op mode.
Details via ConcernedApe:
Stardew Valley is an open-ended country-life RPG! You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won’t be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town’s most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness! Stardew Valley now also features a Multiplayer update on PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox, PS4, and Switch. The game has also been ported to iOS and Android.
– Create the farm of your dreams: Build your farm from the ground up on 1 of 5 map layouts suited to your play style!
– Master your ranching skills: Raise animals, grow crops, start an orchard and build useful machines!
– Become a part of the local community: Get to know all 30+ residents of Pelican Town!
– Customize your farmer: There are hundreds of character customization options to choose from!
– Settle down and start a family: Share life on the farm with 1 of 12 characters you can date and marry, and even have children with!
– Explore vast, mysterious caves! Encounter dangerous monsters and valuable treasures!
– Spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots: The waters are teeming with seasonal varieties of delicious fish. Craft bait, bobbers, and crab pots to help you in your journey toward catching every fish and becoming a local legend!
– Cook delicious meals and craft useful items to help you out: With over 100 cooking and crafting recipes, you’ll have a wide variety of items to create. Some dishes you cook will even give you temporary boosts to skills, running speed, or combat prowess. Craft useful objects like scarecrows, oil makers, furnaces, or even the rare and expensive crystalarium.
– Invite 1-3 players to join you in the valley! Players can work together to build a thriving farm, share resources and build relationships with townspeople or each other! As more hands are better than one, players have the option to scale profit margin of produce sold to change the difficulty level on a group farm. (Available currently on all platforms except Mobile, PSVITA, and Tesla)
– Stardew Valley on mobile features the game’s full single player content in addition to tap to move controls and fully redesigned menus and UI.
Play-Asia Affiliate Link:
Disclaimer: Clicking on the link may result in Brotaku receiving a commission fee.