Square Enix has released a new trailer for PlatinumGames’ Babylon’s Fall, the trailer previews combat for the game. Square Enix has also provided more details about the first season of the game. Babylon’s Fall is due out on the 25th of February 2022 for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PC. Users that purchase the digital deluxe edition will get three days early access to the game, a demo for the game is available now on PS4 and PS5.
Season One Details:
Also revealed was the Season 1 roadmap and trailer which shows a glimpse of all the action coming to Babylon’s Fall from February 25 through May 31, including new game modes, a new faction, new weapon type, new story content, new bosses, armor, quests, and more. The Premium Battle Pass will be free for all players during Season 1.
Square Enix also announced the NieR: Automata collaboration taking place in Babylon’s Fall during Season 1. Featuring costumes, enemies, and a dungeon inspired by NieR: Automata, NieR fans won’t want to miss out on this limited time event.
The Season 1 content will include:
– Game modes
– Skirmish: Side quests where you will encounter mighty “Infamous enemies”.
– Siege: Quests that change weekly and offer special rewards.
– Duel: Quests focused on battles against powerful bosses.
– Gauntlet: Quests where players compete to achieve the highest score on special stages.
– Additional faction: Molzamite
– Additional weapon type: Labrys
– New story content, new bosses, armor, quests and more!
The trailer highlights the game’s unique gameplay mechanics, which allows players to wield weapons in both hands while utilizing the power of their Gideon Coffin to equip two additional spectral weapons. This four-weapon combat system provides countless ways to customize the combat experience and unleash devastating combinations against the enemies of the Ziggurat.