Aniplex has confirmed that it has completed the acquisition of Lasengle from DELiGHTWORKS. Lasengle, which includes the development behind Fate/Grand Order, is a new company that was created by DELiGHTWORKS to house their video game business after they agreed to sell it to Aniplex. As previously stated, Aniplex plans to use Lasengle to expand its efforts in the video game market, DELiGHTWORKS will leave the video game industry altogether.
Here is the new official structure of Lasengle:
- Chairman and Executive Director: Atsuhiro Iwakami
- President and Representative Director: Yoshinori Ono
- Company Director: Wataro Onoki
- Company Director: Hide Nagata
- Company Director: Keiki IshikawaCompany Director: Yorio Ishi
Leave a Reply