A new promotional pamphlet for Polyphony Digital’s Gran Turismo 7 has revealed that the game will have over 420 cars and 90 race tracks layouts. The pamphlet was handed out at Yodobashi Camera, one of Japan’s largest electronics retailers, and it reveals quite a bit about the game.
Here’s a summary:
- The game has over 300 cars from 60 manufacturers that were released after 2011
- Various “famous” cars from the 80s and 90s will be available via the GT Mode used car dealership (you will be able to upgrade, maintain and customize them as previously confirmed)
- You can store 1000 cars in your personal garage
- The Ferrari F8 and F12 will be in the game
- The game has over 90 track layouts
- The Licence Center will return and features basic tests like braking and full circuit tests
- The Mission Challenge playlist has a drag racing and drift challenges
- There are over 2500 scapes locations across 40 countries (that’s more than twice as many as GT Sport)
Gran Turismo 7 is due out on the 4th of March 2022 for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
DISCLAIMER: This article contains affiliate links, purchases may result in Brotaku receiving a commission.