Bandai Namco Entertainment has confirmed that From Software’s Elden Ring has been delayed to the 25th of February 2022, the game was scheduled to release 21st of January 2022. The […]
Bandai Namco Entertainment has confirmed that From Software’s Elden Ring has been delayed to the 25th of February 2022, the game was scheduled to release 21st of January 2022. The reason for the delay is due to the scope of the game exceeding initial expectations and the impact of COVID-19 on the development process.
Bandai Namco Entertainment has also confirmed that they will be hosting a closed network test from the 12th of November 2021, the test will be available on consoles and will support cross-gen play. The test will allow users to access the beginning area of the game, its purpose is to help From Software assess the servers for the games online mode.
Elden Ring is due out on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, Xbox One and Xbox Series. The game will offer free next-gen upgrades for those who purchase the game on the PS4 and Xbox One.
Details via Bandai Namco Entertainment:
The Golden Order has been broken. Rise, Tarnished, and be guided by grace to brandish the power of the Elden Ring and become an Elden Lord in the Lands Between.
Elden Ring, developed by FromSoftware Inc. and produced by Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., is a fantasy action-RPG and FromSoftware’s largest game to date, set within a world full of mystery and peril.
– A New Fantasy World – Journey through the Lands Between, a new fantasy world created by Hidetaka Miyazaki, creator of the influential Dark Souls video game series, and George R. R. Martin, author of The New York Times best-selling fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire. Unravel the mysteries of the Elden Ring’s power. Encounter adversaries with profound backgrounds, characters with their own unique motivations for helping or hindering your progress, and fearsome creatures
– World Exploration in the Lands Between – Elden Ring features vast fantastical landscapes and shadowy, complex dungeons that are connected seamlessly. Traverse the breathtaking world on foot or on horseback, alone or online with other players, and fully immerse yourself in the grassy plains, suffocating swamps, spiraling mountains, foreboding castles and other sites of grandeur on a scale never seen before in a FromSoftware title.
– Genre-Defining Gameplay – Create your character in FromSoftware’s refined action-RPG and define your playstyle by experimenting with a wide variety of weapons, magical abilities, and skills found throughout the world. Charge into battle, pick off enemies one-by-one using stealth, or even call upon allies for aid. Many options are at your disposal as you decide how to approach exploration and combat.
Closed Test Schedule:
– 12th of November 03:00 to 6:00 PT
– 12th of November 19:00 to 22:00 PT
– 13th of November 11:00 to 14:00 PT
– 14th of November 15:00 to 18:00 PT
– 14th of November 19:00 to 22:00 PT
– 12th of November 12:00 to 15:00 CET
– 13th of November 04:00 to 07:00 CET
– 13th of November 20:00 to 23:00 CET
– 14th of November 12:00 to 15:00 CET
– 15th of November 04:00 to 07:00 CET
– 12th of November 20:00 to 23:00 JST
– 13th of November 12:00 to 15:00 JST
– 13th of November 04:00 to 07:00 JST
– 14th of November 20:00 to 23:00 JST
– 15th of November 12:00 to 15:00 JST