Square Enix has announced that the Life is Strange Remastered Collection from Deck Nine Games will release on the 1st of February 2022 for the PlayStation 4, PC, Switch, Xbox One and […]
Square Enix has announced that the Life is Strange Remastered Collection from Deck Nine Games will release on the 1st of February 2022 for the PlayStation 4, PC, Switch, Xbox One and Stadia. The game was scheduled to release on the 10th of September 2021 but was delayed due to challenges brought about by COVID-19.
Here’s what Square Enix had to say about the delay:
However, due to the ongoing challenges of the worldwide pandemic, we want to alleviate any additional pressure on the Life is Strange team by giving more time between the release of Life is Strange: True Colors and the Life is Strange Remastered Collection.
For this reason, we have made the difficult decision to delay the release of the Life is Strange: Remastered Collection for all platforms—PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Stadia, and Switch—until early 2022.
Details via Square Enix:
Life is Strange Remastered
Return to Arcadia Bay and experience two award-winning Life is Strange games like never before! Remastered visuals and animation breathe new life into the great cast of characters and gripping stories.
Life is Strange: Before the Storm Remastered
Life is Strange: Before the Storm returns with remastered visuals across characters & environments.
Set three years before Life is Strange, you play as sixteen-year old Chloe Price who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success.
When Rachel learns a secret about her family that threatens to destroy her world, it is her newfound friendship with Chloe that gives her the strength to carry on.
No longer alone the girls must confront each other’s demons and together, find a way to overcome them.
– Remastered visuals across characters and environments.
– Vastly improved character animation using full facial mocap performance.
– Updated and refined gameplay puzzles.
– Engine and lighting upgrades.
– Includes previously released Deluxe Content: Chloe Outfits and “Farewell” Bonus Episode.
– Choice and consequence driven stories with multiple endings.
– Harness the power of Max’s rewind ability or Chloe’s quick-witted attitude to change the course of events.
– Distinct licensed soundtrack and original scores.