Bandai Namco Entertainment has announced that Soulcalibur VI has sold over 2 million copies worldwide across the PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One since releasing on the 19th October 2018. This should put the total sales for the series around 17 million, the last official update we got was in 2015 when the series hit the 15 million milestone.
Details via Bandai Namco Entertainment:
Introducing the newest entry in the SOULCALIBUR series!
Experience all-new gameplay mechanics with the most beautiful graphics the weapons-based fighting genre has ever seen!
All-New Battle Mechanics!
– Reversal Edge: Block your opponent’s assault and counterattack! A fusion of offense and defense.
– Soul Charge: Enjoy a temporary power-up to turn the tide of the battle. Unleash additional attacks in this state!
– Wield Lethal Hits to deal huge combo damage and take down fearsome opponents!
A full assortment of single-player modes!
– STORY: Taking place in the 16th century, revisit the events of the very first SOULCALIBUR in Soul Chronicle mode.
A wide variety of game modes!
– Clash with players around the world in Online mode!
– Create your own character to suit your tastes in Creation mode!
– Geralt from CD Projekt Red’s Witcher series joins the fray!