Tomohito Oda’s Komi-san wa, Komyushou desu (Komi Can’t Communicate) manga series is getting an anime adaptation, the anime will premier this October in Japan. Production Staff: Studio: OLM (Hellsing, Inuyasha) […]
Tomohito Oda’s Komi-san wa, Komyushou desu (Komi Can’t Communicate) manga series is getting an anime adaptation, the anime will premier this October in Japan.
- Studio: OLM (Hellsing, Inuyasha)
- Chief Director: Ayumu Watanabe (Koi wa Ameagari no You ni)
- Director: Kazuki Kawagoe (Beyblade Burst)
- Composition: Deko Akao (Akagami no Shirayuki-hime)
- Atsuko Nakajima (Tokyo Ghoul:re)
- Aoi Koga (Kaguya Shinomiya – Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai) as Shoko Komi
- Gakuto Kajiwara Shinra Kusakabe – Fire Force) as Hitohito Tadano
- Rie Murakawa (Hotaru Ichijou – Non Non Biyori) as Najimi Osana
It’s Shouko Komi’s first day at the prestigious Itan Private High School, and she has already risen to the status of the school’s Madonna. With long black hair and a tall, graceful appearance, she captures the attention of anyone who comes across her. There’s just one problem though—despite her popularity, Shouko is terrible at communicating with others.
Hitohito Tadano is your average high school boy. With his life motto of “read the situation and make sure to stay away from trouble,” he quickly finds that sitting next to Shouko has made him the enemy of everyone in his class! One day, knocked out by accident, Hitohito later wakes up to the sound of Shouko’s “meow.” He lies that he heard nothing, causing Shouko to run away. But before she can escape, Hitohito surmises that Shouko is not able to talk to others easily—in fact, she has never been able to make a single friend. Hitohito resolves to help Shouko with her goal of making one hundred friends so that she can overcome her communication disorder.