Square Enix has announced that NEO: The World Ends with You will release on the 27th of July 2021 for the PlayStation 4 and Switch, Square Enix also confirmed that […]
Square Enix has announced that NEO: The World Ends with You will release on the 27th of July 2021 for the PlayStation 4 and Switch, Square Enix also confirmed that they will be releasing a PC version of the game in the Summer of 2021. The PC version will be available exclusively on the Epic Games Store.
Purchasing the game on the PlayStation Store or Switch eShop before the 26th of August 2021 will get you the following items:
- Legendary Headphones – Ability: Increases damage dealt to enemies with less damage taken.
- Legendary Off Turtleneck – Ability: Significantly increases damage dealt by attacks.
- Legendary Shorts – Ability: Shortens down time.
- Legendary Sneakers – Ability: Increases movement speed in battle.
- Legendary Audio Player – Ability: Hugely increases HP.
All of the above items are available in-game but are only accessible during the late-game.
Details via Square Enix:
It was just another seemingly ordinary day in Shibuya, but not for Rindo. He could tell something about the city felt different.
A girl with an ominous aura appears before him, identifying herself as a so-called Reaper. With some trepidation, Rindo decides to play along with this Reapers’ Game, but something is weird…
Battles with monsters called “the Noise”, pins that grant mysterious powers, and a place called Shibuya UG (Underground) to set the stage for the Game—it isn’t long until Rindo starts to have second thoughts on his decision.