Atlus West has announced that Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster will release on the 25th of May 2021 for the PlayStation 4, PC and Switch. The game will […]
Atlus West has announced that Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster will release on the 25th of May 2021 for the PlayStation 4, PC and Switch. The game will cost $49.99 in the West, a digital deluxe version has also been announced for $69.99.
The digital deluxe version includes the following:
- Full game download
- Exclusive access to the game four days early, on May 21
- Maniax Pack: Adds Dante from the Devil May Cry series
- Chronicle Pack: Adds Raidou from the Devil Summoner series
- “Merciful” difficulty: Adds an easier difficulty mode
- Mercy and Expectation Map Pack: “Little Master’s Mercy”, “Master’s Expectation”
- Shin Megami Tensei Background Music Pack: “BGM Pack 1: Shin Megami Tensei” (two songs), “BGM Pack 2: Shin Megami Tensei II” (two songs), “BGM Pack 3: Shin Megami Tensei IV” (two songs), “BGM Pack 4: Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse” (two songs)
Details via Atlus:
What begins as a normal day in Tokyo turns out to be everything but, when the Conception—an ethereal apocalypse—is invoked. The remains of the world are swallowed by chaos, as a demonic revolution descends into a broken city. Caught between a battle of gods and demons, the choices you make can bring life, rebirth, or death, and determine who triumphs.
This genre-defining, infamously punishing RPG is back and now includes:
– Remastered 3D models and backgrounds.
– Additional difficulty settings for players of all skill levels.
– Suspend save – save your progress whenever you need!
– Voiced audio – choose between Japanese and English voice-overs.
– An alternate branch featuring Raidou Kuzunoha.
This release features fixes as well as patches implemented since the Japan release.