Electronic Arts has confirmed that BioWare’s Mass Effect Legendary Edition will release on the 14th of May 2021 for the PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. Mass Effect Legendary Edition includes Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3 as well as 40 single-player DLC for the trilogy. The game will have 4K support, improved textures, lighting and more.
Details via Electronic Arts:
Experience an amazingly rich and detailed universe where your decisions have profound consequences on the action and the outcome.
Relive the Cinematic Saga
Heart-pounding action meets gripping interactive storytelling where you decide how your unique story unfolds.
– Three Games – One Launcher – Play through the single-player base content and over 40 DLC from all three games, including promo weapons, armors, and packs.
– Remastered for a New Generation – Experience the trilogy in 4K Ultra HD with enhanced performance, visuals, and graphics, all available in HDR.
– Visual Improvements on All Three Games – Updates include enhanced models, shaders, FX, lighting, and depth of field.
Experience the Legend of Shepard
Create and customize your own character, from appearance and skills to a personalized arsenal then lead your elite recon squad across a galaxy in turmoil.
– New Shepard Customizations – With improved hair, makeup, eye color and skin tones you can create your Shepard in a unified character creator with all options available across the full trilogy, or choose to play as the iconic Femshep from Mass Effect 3 now available in all titles.
– Gameplay Enhancements for the First Mass Effect Game – Enjoy improved aiming and weapons balance, sound effects, better Mako controls, input/controls, squad behavior, cover behavior, and gameplay cameras.
Reflect on Your Choices
Your choices seamlessly travel from one game to the next. Each decision you make will control the outcome of every mission, every relationship, every battle—and even the fate of the galaxy itself.
– Visual Enhancements for the First Mass Effect Game – The game’s been given a full world-building pass including environmental art, VFX, and level relighting.
– Performance Mode Options – Supports ultra-high refresh rates on PC, and offers a choice between “Favorite Quality” for increased resolution or “Favor Framerate” to boost your FPS on consoles.
– PC Updates – Enjoy a modernized PC experience across all three games with native controller and 21:9 widescreen support, user interface navigation improvements, and DirectX 11 compatibility.
Mass Effect Legendary Edition includes single-player base content for all three titles (Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3), your favorite story downloadable content, promo weapons, armors, and packs:
– Bring Down the Sky
– Zaeed – The Price of Revenge
– Kasumi – Stolen Memory
– Lair of the Shadow Broker
– Firewalker Pack
– Normandy Crash Site
– Genesis 2
– From Ashes
– Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut
– Equalizer Pack
– Aegis Pack
– Firepower Pack
– Cerberus Weapons and Armor
– Arc Projector
– Mass Effect 2 Alternate Appearance Pack 1
– Mass Effect 2 Alternate Appearance Pack 2
– Mass Effect 3 Alternate Appearance Pack 1
– Firefight Pack
– Groundside Resistance Pack
– Recon Operations Pack
– Collector’s Weapon and Armor
– Terminus Weapon and Armor
– M-21 Incisor
– Blood Dragon Armor
– Inferno Armor
– Recon Hood
– Sentry Interface
– Umbra Visor
– N7 Warfare Gear
– AT-12 Raider
– Chakram Launcher
– M-55 Argus
– M-90 Indra
– Reckoner Knight Armor
– N7 Collector’s Edition Pack