Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia has revealed the winners of the PlayStation Partner Awards 2020 Japan Asia. The PlayStation Partner Awards is an annual awards ceremony that celebrates the PlayStation titles that sold the best in Japan and Asia.
Here are the winners:
The top 3 titles that were developed in Japan or Asia with the highest copies sold worldwide between October 2019 and September 2020.
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot (Bandai Namco / CyberConnect2)
- eFootball PES 2020 (Konami)
- Final Fantasy VII Remake (Square Enix)
Titles that were developed in Japan or Asia with the highest copies sold worldwide between October 2019 and September 2020 with significant engagement results.
- Black Desert (Pearl Abyss)
- Final Fantasy XIV (Square Enix)
- Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 (Bandai Namco)
- Nioh 2 (Koei Tecmo / Team Ninja)
- Persona 5 Royal (Atlus)
- Resident Evil 3 (Capcom)
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon (Sega / Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio)
- Apex Legends (Electronic Arts / Respawn Entertainment) – For being the title developed outside of Japan or Asia with the highest sales (microtransactions are included in the figure)
- Death Stranding (Sony Interactive Entertainment / Kojima Productions) – For achieving the highest sales for a Sony Interactive Entertainment developed title.
Hi greaat reading your post